- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience with references.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Word® and Excel®, and Project®.
- Autodesk Autocad ®experience is preferred
- Must be familiar with P&IDs, Wiring Diagrams, Machining and Welding symbols.
- Evaluate customer specifications.
- Design fluid piping systems consisting of tanks, pumps/drivers, coolers/filters, valves, process instrumentation for Refinery, Chemical and Utility (Power-Gen) industries.
- Design schematic arrangements (P&IDs) for auxiliary support systems.
- Select and generate Bill of Materials for major items of auxiliary systems.
- Manage project budgets and scheduling.
- Interface with customers and inspectors.
- Create system testing instructions and participate in testing as required.
- Coordinate shipments.
- Participate in quotation preparation as required.
We provide an excellent benefit package which includes: Medical, Dental, Supplemental Insurance, 401K, company paid life insurance, vacation and holiday time off.
Job Type: Full-time